Brenda Aloff draws from her experience in teaching and training dogs to teach you these skills:
- Control Your Dog without Reducing Drive
- Teach Impulse Control
- A Better Understanding of the Shaping Process
- Skills for Socialization
- Creating Effective Approximations
- Improve Your Mechanical Skills
- Read Your Dog Better & Understand What He Is Saying To You
- Make Good Training Decisions Based on Learning Theory
If you say "Yes!" to any of these questions, you are going to want to enroll in this course:
- Do you feel as if you are working hard, but still not quite where you want to be in your dog's training?
- Have you read some of Brenda Aloff's books on dog training, but wish you could ask her some specific questions about the training exercises?
- Are you having trouble finding a teacher that shares your philosophy for dog training?
- Have you been to one of her dog training clinics and want to learn more?
- Is your dog inattentive - right at that moment you really need her to be paying close attention to you?
- Do you want to understood your dog better and use that knowledge to better train your dog?