When you buy products from Brenda Aloff's (Heaven On Arf, LLC) web site, you agree to the terms and conditions listed here, by purchasing the product.
You guarantee that you are giving us accurate credit card information and that your credit card company will honor the charges you make, including all applicable taxes. We do not keep Buyer credit card information after the transaction has been completed.
Home Video License
Buyer's purchase is for home video use and made subject to the following conditions:"Purchase" constitutes lease for the life of the DVD.
- The DVD will not be altered or copied in any manner whatsoever. The DVD is protected under United States Copyright Code.
- "Purchase" constitutes lease for the life of the DVD.
- The DVD will not be shown to the public, theatrically, commercially, or for a profit.
- The DVD will not be uploaded in any manner onto web servers, web hosts, or video-hosting websites. This includes rental sites who purchase DVD's and then rent them out without obtaining permission, in writing, from the author.
- The DVD will not be rented, loaned for a fee, leased, or sub-leased to others. This includes vendors that purchase a DVD and then rent it out without permission, in writing, from the author.
Thank you so much for your interest in and choosing to purchase Brenda Aloff's material. We hope you find this material to be helpful and just what you were looking for. Endless hours of training experience and then the work necessary to get the content organized went into these works. For that reason I will thank you ahead of time to respect the copyright on this material.
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to these products or this website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Brenda Aloff, Heaven On Arf, LLC and any affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to a Buyer's violation of these Terms & Conditions or use of the Site.
You may return books or DVDs to us within 10 days of purchase. Returns will only be accepted if the product is still in its original packaging and in excellent, re-sellable condition. DVDs may only be returned if they are unopened and in the original shrink wrapped packaging.
Full credit for returned products will be issued only if items are not damaged in return transit. Refunds for the original purchase price will be made by check. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Online Purchasing Terms Acknowledgement
These Online Purchasing Terms & Conditions represents the entire understanding between you and Heaven On Arf, LLC.
The privacy of our members, advertisers and visitors is important to us and we protect your privacy and anonymity by adhering to the following policies:
- The Brenda Aloff Connection will not release, distribute or sell your personal information to any individual or entity without your explicit permission or request.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection marketing partners have separate privacy and data collection practices that may be different or less protective than ours. The Brenda Aloff Connection disclaims any responsibility or liability for our marketing partners independent information handling policies and we recommend you are careful and responsible when providing personal information while interacting with any third party while online.
- While The Brenda Aloff Connection is committed to protecting your privacy, we cannot guarantee the privacy of information transmitted over the Internet and therefore you do so at your own risk.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection subscribes to the principle of "permission marketing," which means that we will not send electronic notification to anyone unless they have been referred to us by a member in good standing or have explicitly requested the information.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection does not intentionally or knowingly distribute, condone or encourage spamming practices. We only work with vendors who have validated opt-in lists. Furthermore, we request that all our clients respect and adhere to this Anti-spamming Policy and strictly conform to all State and Federal "Spam Legislation".
- The Brenda Aloff Connection provides recipients with the opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out with a single click.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection requires that all of our marketing partners contractually agree to use their best effort to ensure that any The Brenda Aloff Connection related correspondence result in a positive e-mail experience for all recipients.
We want you to be happy!
Products: If you do not feel that a The Brenda Aloff Connection product meets your expectations of quality and value, simply return it to The Brenda Aloff Connection office by following the instructions below.
The Engaged Dog Course…
has a section that is free for you to try out the class. Once you have completed the “Free” part, which is the first module, enroll and pay, there are no further refunds.
The Fundamentals Certification
If after 10 days you decide this is not for you, you will receive a refund less 197.00 processing fee.
The Video Connection Short Courses
No refunds are available for these short courses.
Refund Request Process:
We are committed to your satisfaction and have established the following guidelines to ensure that your request for a refund is handled properly.
- Your request for a refund must be received via email.
- Please specify the reason for your request and information that may help us understand your decision.
- Your request will be processed within 4 business days of receipt.
We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package.
The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS
The Brenda Aloff Connection takes seriously any complaints regarding its members or advertisers and has established a Compliance Department for the handling of such issues. The following steps will be taken with every complaint filed with the Brenda Aloff Connection:
- Complaint received
- Complaint substantiated or not substantiated
- Letter sent from Compliance Department (Given 30 days to comply and notice of the possibility of loss of membership.)
- Terminate by a specific date
- The Brenda Aloff Connection provides users with access to many online resources, including educational tools, products, services, programs and promotional specials through its website and network of advertisers and members. The Service is provided "AS IS" and The Brenda Aloff Connection assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalized settings.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection reserves the right to charge a $20 service fee for any check that is returned due to insufficient funds.
- Use of the Service by a User constitutes an implicit agreement by such User to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Usage Agreement, as set forth below. Each User is required to agree to these terms and conditions to use the Service. Users and other parties are separately bound by the terms of their separate agreements with the The Brenda Aloff Connection.
- Each User acknowledges that the software contained in the Service, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the "Software") as well as the data compiled in the Service ("Information") is protected by copyright law. Any reproduction, duplication, copy, sale, exploitation, redistribution or publication of the Software or Information is prohibited unless otherwise indicated.
- This Agreement is executed and performed in the State of Michigan, and its validity, interpretation and performance shall be controlled by and construed under the laws of that state. The Brenda Aloff Connection and User agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the State of Michigan Circuit or district court in Midland County.
- The Service may only be used by individuals on their own behalf for their personal, non-commercial use, provided the User keeps intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, and not by any commercial entity, such as any corporations, partnerships or other non-natural entities without the express, prior written or electronic consent of Brenda Aloff or Heaven on Arf, LLC.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Service, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, and may, at any time, revise the terms of this Usage Agreement and the conditions applicable to use of the Service by posting such changes on the web site. Such changes, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting or when any other reasonable method of providing notice is given. Users are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page at least on a monthly basis to review the then current terms of this Usage Agreement. Any use of the Service after any such revisions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, additions or deletions.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content contained in the Service, or to the accuracy or reliability of any information or statements contained therein. By using the Service, each User agrees not to rely on any of the information contained therein.
- Each User agrees that any information provided by such User will be truthful, accurate and not misleading, to the best of the User's knowledge. Each User must maintain and promptly update his/her personal information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. Otherwise, The Brenda Aloff Connection has the right to suspend or terminate User's account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
- Each User will receive their account identification and password upon completing the Service's registration and payment process. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the Users' password or account. Users agree to immediately notify The Brenda Aloff Connection of any unauthorized use of their password or any other breach of security. The Brenda Aloff Connection will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Users failure to comply with this Clause.
- No User shall engage in any conduct that, as determined at Brenda Aloff or Heaven on Arf, LLC sole and absolute discretion, inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the Service. Each User agrees not to disrupt, interfere or otherwise impede the performance of the Service. No User shall upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. No User shall intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. No User shall collect or store personal data about other users.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, Users agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Each User acknowledges that The Brenda Aloff Connection reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to delete or remove any Information (including without limitation Information which The Brenda Aloff Connection determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be offensive, racist, lewd, profane, obscene, rude, abusive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable) provided for inclusion in the Service. The Brenda Aloff Connection reserves the exclusive right to establish and modify the criteria for what constitutes offensive content.
- Each User acknowledges that The Brenda Aloff Connection shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any or no reason, to restrict or terminate, either temporarily or permanently, such User's access to the Service, due to any violations of this Usage Agreement.
- Each User acknowledges that The Brenda Aloff Connection makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which Users may access through the Service, and that The Brenda Aloff Connection has no control over the content on that Web site, and therefore no liability for any content.
- Each User hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Brenda Aloff Connection and each applicable Partner, their officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees from and against any and all liability including expenses relating thereto, such as reasonable attorneys' fees, relating to or arising from such User's violation of the terms of this Usage Agreement or from such User's misuse or abuse of the Service.
- Each User acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Service is at the User's sole risk. Each User acknowledges that any uploads or transmissions made by such User may be intercepted and used by an unauthorized third party and that all of the risk associated therewith is solely the User's. The Brenda Aloff Connection and, as applicable, any Partner, makes the Service available on an "as is," available basis, without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Each User acknowledges that the obligations of The Brenda Aloff Connection and each applicable Partner are solely corporate obligations. No Affiliate, Subscriber, Partner, stockholder, director, officer, employee, consultant or member of The Brenda Aloff Connection shall be subject to any personal liability whatsoever to a User, nor will any such claim be asserted (directly, derivatively or otherwise) by or on behalf of any User or any successors and assigns of any User.
- Each User acknowledges that the sole remedy for any damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or other cause associated with the Service, shall be to terminate such User's membership, if applicable, remove any Information provided by the User to Heaven on Arf, LLC, and discontinue further use of the Service. In no event shall Heaven on Arf, LLC or Brenda Aloff’s total liability to a User for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including without limitation negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid, if any, by a User for the Service.
- The Brenda Aloff Connection respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our Web site to do the same. The Brenda Aloff Connection may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Web site that infringes upon the copyright privileges of others. The Brenda Aloff Connection also may, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity.
- Any controversy, dispute or claim between Heaven on Arf, LLC and any other party arising out of/or involving any Heaven on Arf, LLC business relationship shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in Midland County, Michigan, in accordance with the Procedures of the American Arbitration Association. This arbitration agreement does not cause waiver or modification of either party's right to legal proceedings in a court residing in the same judicial jurisdiction as stated herein, to enforce any unpaid monetary debts by either party, as awarded by the arbitrator following Binding Arbitration. The parties agree to such venue as the forum of choice of the parties.
SAFE SHOPPING POLICY
Under federal law, a credit card issuer cannot make you liable for charges in excess of $50.00 that result from the unauthorized use of your credit card. There are similar federal laws that relate to debit cards. Exceptions do apply, and you will have to comply with the rules of your credit card or debit card issuer, so please contact your card issuer for further details. If a credit card or debit card issuer assesses you a fee because of the unauthorized use of your credit card or debit card on our site, The Brenda Aloff Connection will reimburse you for such amount up to $50.00. Please contact our Customer Service for details.
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In operating the Site, Company may include registration, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors' domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous "traffic data" that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard "cookies" feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information and share it with third parties to verify your identity, to check your qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site, including, but not limited to processing your credit card payment, if applicable. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about Company. If you give your permission during the account registration process, we may share your contact information with our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional materials.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to some of the information that we collect about you. If you have administrative privileges you may be able to modify the account information that is modifiable in the Administration Portal. However, we reserve the right to change the information that is modifiable in the Administration Portal at any time without notice. Furthermore, you may request that we deactivate your account by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- 5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY'S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC FORUMS
The Site may include interactive forums such as virtual classrooms, message boards, discussion forums and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site please feel contact us at the following:
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following any update or change, you shall be bound by any such update or change.