We Use "Zoom" for Live Calls
- You can connect to our Q&A Calls via Zoom from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device, and connect to audio with a telephone or headset with mic on your computer.
- Attendees join for free by clicking a link (in the email we send you) and entering the meeting ID which is in your reminder email.
Download the App for Zoom
- New to Zoom? The first time you join a meeting, you will be prompted to download and install the app on your computer. OR ...
- Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: http://www.zoom.us/download
- Choose what suits you best: Zoom Client for Meetings or perhaps Zoom Mobile Apps.
If you haven’t downloaded Zoom prior to your first Coaching Call with me, you will be directed to do so. The app is free. I suggest you have the app downloaded ahead of time so no glitches make you late to our sessions.
Prior to each Live Call, you will receive 2 reminder emails - one a couple of days ahead and one the day of. The links you can use to join the call are right in the email! How easy is that?
How you want to do your audio?
Audio can be handled 3 different ways:
- I think it is easiest and best for you if you have a headset and microphone that you plug into your computer. Sound quality definitely the best and way more comfy.
- You can use your “built in” microphone & speakers on your computer (VoIP)
- You can also dial in via your telephone
Join a Test Meeting
You can also join a test meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom.
If you have never used Zoom, here are some videos to acquaint you with using Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting- (1minute 9 second video on joining a meeting
- You can join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application, from a landline or mobile phone, and with a H.323 or SIP device.
- Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from their Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
One More Zoom Tutorial Video
https://www.youtube.com/embed/-s76QHshQnY?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1 (1 minute 42 second video on Joining a Meeting and configuring your audio & video)